Whew!
It's been a rough week.
I think I've been sick to my stomach almost every night this week. Not so fun!
I am really trying to enjoy being pregnant but its hard when I feel sick so much. I just keep telling myself that it won't be like this for long and know that I have so much to look forward too.
So tomorrow will start week 11!! I'll start taking and posting pics of my belly - I don't think I am showing yet but I had a co-worker who knows tell me that I was yesterday. I've also caught a few people checking out my mid section (they probably think my beer belly has gotten out of hand!). I'll let you all decide for yourselves tomorrow!
Happy Halloween (I'm hoping to get through the evening puke free- then It'll be a Happy Halloween for me too!)
Stay tuned!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hang in there!!It will be worth it--love Granny
Oh Kirby how I feel for you! It is hard to keep a smile on your face and be optimistic when "all day sickness" is an everyday occurence. Like I said try the preggie pops, Altoids has a ginger mint thingy, or ginger tea. Just boil some water and ginger and sip on that. Gingerale worked miracles for me. If you are worried about nutrition (which you shouldn't be) but if you are try drinking a glass of V8 fusion. I kept that down and managed to get my fair share of fruits n veggies!
Just remember that even if you lose your cookies your body is still absorbing the goodies!
I'll keep my fingers crossed that it fades away if not just keep on cooking!!!
*Sarah*
oh so sorry baby girl - hope you start feeling better!!!
Post a Comment