UGH!
This morning I officially "lost my cookies"! I was hoping to be one of the lucky women out there who don't experience any form of morning sickness but I guess that isn't going to be me. Unless this morning was some kind of fluke. Actually, I am kind of relieved! It's so weird, you pee on a stick, its positive then you have to not tell anyone and don't see your doctor for weeks. The getting sick thing was kind of like a validation in some sick way - no pun intended. I am dying to tell my mom!!! I want to know what she went through so I can home some grounds for comparison. I am telling her on Friday - her birthday - but it can't come soon enough!!!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, I can't remember having morning sickness, but then I can't remember much about yesterday! I think I gagged a couple of times, but not much more. Cravings? Well...with you I craved tuna fish. And that was back in the days when it was packed in oil. Oily fish should make anyone sick! With Kyle I craved tomatoes. I do remember that one of the highlights of my pregnancy with you was going to Albuquerque for doctor appointments and going to Village Inn by Granny Bob's for corned beef hash and eggs. Yuk...maybe that was my morning sickness!
I didnt have much morning sickness but i sure had night sickness - esp with Craig - he didnt like strawberries and one night i stoped to get a strawberry sundae - guess what!!! LOL -- eat lots of crackers, 7-up and ginger ale - hopefully it will pass soon
CORNED BEEF HASH AND EGGS - So that is what is wrong with me!!!
Post a Comment