WHEW!!!
I had my blood work first thing this morning. I have to tell you I was really nervous about this appointment. I just don't do well with blood. The lady was super nice and about 8 months pregnant which put my mind at ease a little bit. But then she just kept pulling out vial after vial - she said we are taking a lot of blood from you today and I almost fainted! I counted 8 vials total. I thought for sure it was going to take all morning to get that much blood to trickle from my tiny vain. The lady just kept talking to me and I didn't look down once and in just a few short minutes she had taken all of my blood. I was so relieved that it went so quickly and wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! One more thing to check off the list.
Now I better go get some toast and OJ before I faint! :)
Stayed tuned tomorrow for the BIG ultrasound - I can't wait!!!!!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment