Our pregnancy (and beyond) journal!
Baby is already an angel...I see a halo in every picture!(although I think that is the umbilical cord!)
So, I have been struggling with what to call Baby, because I don't want to call it "it" or "he/she" and started calling it Baby, but Katie has come up with the PERFECT name...so...welcome Baby Gulia and your perfect little halo!
LOL - that sounds like it came from Katie!
Baby Gulia--I like it!!
I am gonna bet its a boy! Just a feeling. He looks just like Andrew!!!! Pretty cool Kirbs!!!!!Dad
we have been calling him the bean! Rusty says its a boy too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Baby is already an angel...I see a halo in every picture!(although I think that is the umbilical cord!)
So, I have been struggling with what to call Baby, because I don't want to call it "it" or "he/she" and started calling it Baby, but Katie has come up with the PERFECT name...so...welcome Baby Gulia and your perfect little halo!
LOL - that sounds like it came from Katie!
Baby Gulia--I like it!!
I am gonna bet its a boy! Just a feeling. He looks just like Andrew!!!! Pretty cool Kirbs!!!!!
Dad
we have been calling him the bean! Rusty says its a boy too!
Post a Comment