Friday, October 24, 2008

10 Weeks!

10 weeks today!

I can't believe I am almost through the first trimester - that went really fast!

I'm feeling just about the same - just when I think I am over morning sickness, it strikes again. I was completely surprised yesterday when the wonderful breakfast Andrew made for me decided not to stick around! :( Still need to have those 8pm naps as well. No worries, I am relaxing and taking good care of myself and Andy is making sure I get enough of what I need. I think he'd hook me up to IV full of milk if he could. He wants to make sure the baby has a strong throwing arm! LOL

I love this website that gives me great information about whats going on each week - I always read it at the beginning of a new week and pass the link on to Andy. I thought I'd share it with the rest of you too.

http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/10-weeks-pregnant.html


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used a site simular to that one.
www.babycenter.com
I signed up and they sent me the email every week! I loved it! As a matter of fact I still get them. Just lets me know that she is right on track. Keep it up, Eric loved me bringing the info home to share too!