Good Evening -
Andy and I had the final two week doctor appointment this evening!! Everything was great - I had lost a little weight which concerned me but the nurse said that happens - plus once I got to thinking about it, I am not sitting in front of a computer all day. I am going for a walk everyday (when it is nice) and doing stuff around the house. So it makes since and as long as it's normal.
Blood Pressure was perfect, babies heart rate was Strong and steady. Baby's head is still in the right position and my belly is measuring right where it should be for this week!
We are 36 weeks tomorrow! Can't believe it. Next Doctor's appointment is next Friday at 1:30pm.
Tomorrow I'll post some 36 week pictures!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah--I cant believe it either--have lil one before long!!! Love Granny
Glad everything is OK...won't be long now....
The 1st appt I had once I started going weekly they told me that I was dialated one centimeter and that if I went into labor they wouldn't try to stop it. Sure enough 6 days later Larissa decided to make her appearance. Thank you for keeping us all informed! It's almost time!!!!
Post a Comment