Friday, May 1, 2009

37 Weeks and Counting.......

Hey All,

Today makes 37 weeks!!! We are now at term - which is so cool and crazy all at the same time. Now that Andy is back from Seattle I feel comfortable knowing that this baby could come any day!

We had our weekly doctor appointment today and everything was great. We saw Dr. Newman today who is my favorite. My blood pressure was good, baby measuring good and is in the right position and has a strong heartbeat.

I feel great, have been getting lots of rest and have been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions!

We are pretty much all set here - there are a few little odds and ends we need to purchase and a couple of things we still want to do in the nursery but we are mostly ready.

I'll put some 37 week pics up and will also get the long awaited nursery pictures up too.

Next appointment is next Friday at 4:30 PM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! bet you are thankful this time is finally here --love you all Granny

Sarah C said...

I wish I could describe the feeling you are going to have when that baby is in your arms but words just cannot even begin to come close. See the job thing worked out for the best, you are so lucky to be rested and feeling good, it's really going to help you in those first few weeks! I am so happy for you guys Kirby!