Our doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon was routine and everything is as it should be.
My blood pressure is good, baby's heart beat is strong. We'll go back next Friday afternoon which will be about 39 weeks - they will do a pelvic exam and take a look at my cervix.
I feel great, am not uncomfortable (except if I have to bend down or ride in the car for too long) and sleep like a champ!
We are pretty much ready - I have started thinking about packing a hospital bag, now I just need to do it. LOL
I'll keep you updated.......
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you are feeling well! It was so good to get to see you the other night! I look forward to seeing you like that again, hopefully next time it will be with a baby in your arms.
Post a Comment