Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dr. Appointment Update

Andrew and I met with Dr. Domenitz this afternoon for our two week checkup.

We had a great checkup- my blood pressure was great, baby is measuring just where he/she should be and the heartbeat sounded great.

The best news is that Dr. D said the placenta is okay where it is and that we won't schedule a c-section! YAY!! I mean, of course, something else could happen where I would need one but it won't be because of the placenta.

Andy and I are going to tour the hospital tomorrow night and I am really looking forward to it - our hospital just finished doing a complete makeover to the maternity wing and from what I hear it is awesome! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow night.

So we've got another Dr. appointment in 2 weeks and then we go into the once a week appointments. We are really getting close!

Hang in there for the nursery pictures - we are almost ready for the unveiling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah!! we wanna see pics of tummy!!! Granny