Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Test Results...

Well I almost had a heart attack when my phone rang earlier today here at the office. My caller ID said "Associates for Women's Health" - which is my doctors office. I knew my test results would be in this week but they said they would only call if there was a problem!! So freaking out I answered the phone. The lady told me she was just looking at my test results and that the glucose test was fine - phew! I don't have to drink anymore of that sugar water. But I was thinking okay then what is wrong and she went on to tell me that the only thing she is a little concerned about is that I am border line anemic. Phew! She just wants me to increase my iron intake - keep taking the prenatal but also eat more foods that are iron rich.

So that's it - I am so glad that I don't have to go for the bigger, longer glucose test!

We are approaching 30 weeks - on Friday I'll take a 30 week picture and post it here. I've also been promising some nursery pics and since we put the crib together last weekend I have lots to share.

Keep checking back - things are starting to get interesting! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news! Sounds like everything is going just as it should! You think it's interesting now, just wait til your water breaks! LOL! We are so happy for you guys! Take care and I'll be checking in frequently.