So this morning at about 6:55 am I drank the dreaded Glucose sugar drink that has been sitting in my fridge for several weeks. It was a lemon lime flavor and really wasn't too bad - if you like to drink sugar water. Then I headed to my 7:45 am appointment.
I met with the 3rd doctor in the practice - Dr. Mohommed. She was nice. I don't know if it was because it was so early in the morning but she did seem a little spacey. They took 4 viles of blood - one for the glucose and the others were for HIV, CSV and something else. I think they already tested for these things when I had all the bloodwork done early on but for some reason they do it again. If there is anything wrong with the bloodwork I will hear in a week - if I don't hear anything then we are ok.
All is well, I gained 1 pound, my blood pressure was perfect and the baby's heart beat was nice and loud and strong.
Now that we are in the 3rd trimester things should start getting more interesting and I'll be blogging more. So stay tuned!
Next appointment is in three weeks (now we starting going every three weeks) March 24th and my next ultrasound will be the week of April 1st.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOOHOO!!! Gettin' closer.....
Happy to hear all is well!! Love you Granny
Oh Kirby, your belly looks perfect! I've been anxiously waiting for these pics, and I am very satisfied!
Post a Comment