Andrew and I met this evening with the last doctor in the practice who we needed to meet - Dr. Dambo. We both really liked Dr. Dambo! She is new to the practice and seems younger. She was very nice and knew what she was doing.
Everything is great - blood pressure was good, I've gained a couple of pounds, my belly measured at 31 inches and the babies heart beat was nice a strong.
We asked what happens if at the ultrasound on Monday the placenta hasn't moved and she was very confident that we would find that it has moved. She even told us that it had moved from the last appointment to the most recent one we had. Dr. Mohommad didn't mention this but I guess they measure where it is each time and it had moved. Not completely off the cervix but we are getting there. So she thinks we will find good results on Monday. She also seemed very confidant that a c-section would not be needed!
So stay tuned - I have my NJ shower on Sunday which I am very excited about and I know my NJ family has been working hard on. Then on Monday morning is the ultrasound. I will post updates and pictures from both!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah glad all is going well Love Granny
Post a Comment