Hi everyone.....
Just wanted to check in since it's been awhile since I posted anything.
Everything is good here - the best news is that I am slowly starting to feel better and am actually feeling hungry. When before I'd just eat because I knew I needed to.
I am trying not to stress about the future of this country but am a little dismayed by last nights election results. I sure hope our taxes don't go up - I think that would be very bad for us.
Anyway, my next Dr. appointment is on Monday - so I'll have another update then.
I know I keep promising pictures - I'll try to get to it soon!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
gald to hear you are better - dont stress too much there is nothing we can do - you know accept the things we cannot change type of thing--- love you
Don't stress Kirbs..it will be fun watching him break all those promises to all the people with their hands out!!!
DAD
Post a Comment