Monday, November 10, 2008

Second Doctor Visit

Hi All,

Just got back from my second doctor's appointment. It was really good. I met with one of the doctors in the practice. There are four of them and one of them will be our doctor for delivery depending on who is on call. So my doctors appointments will be with each of them so that I can meet and get to know them all. Dr. Dominitz was really really nice! I like him alot. He took my blood pressure which is good. Checked my weight - I actually lost 2 pounds - he said probably from being sick. I got to hear the babies little heart beating which was so cool! I told Andy he didn't have to come to this appointment but I wish he did so he could have heard it too. My next appointment is in early December.

I had to buy some maternity jeans this weekend - I don't think I am showing that much (still need to get some pics) but when I sit down the button on the jeans was cutting into me. Holy cow - why don't we wear these things all the time!? They are so comfortable!!!!

I've definitely turned the corner as far as feeling sick is concerned! 12 weeks!!

I'm telling my boss tommorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah so glad things are better for you--hmm maybe i beter try those maternity jeans--lol Love GRANNY

Anonymous said...

Awesome Kirby.....Hearing the heartbeat is an emotional experience !!! You have a life dependant on you....and that won't change for 18 + years!!!! I wish Andrew could have heard it too. He will real soon...An exciting time..It even gets better enjoy!!!
Dad

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better! I bought a stethascope when I was pregnant with Kyle so you could hear his heartbeat. I am not sure you ever got it, but you sure were intrigued by it!!! Exciting times, darling daughter! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey there...yeah totally agree with you on Maternity Jeans..they were the best!! KP

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! So glad you are feeling better! And yes...maternity jeans are awesome! One of the nicest things about being pregnant is you never have to suck in! LOL! I was so relived to just let it all hang out!
We are so happy for you! Hearing that little heartbeat is a moment you'll never forget!
Hope all keeps going your way! Have fun spreading the good news! We think of you often!

Unknown said...

Hey Sweetie - you mean you arent suppose to wear maternity jeans all them time? I do - LOL - how exciting for you - i cant wait until you feel him moving around in there