Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Email list and Registering

Hello -

First off - I am feeling almost 100% better - I am still completely wiped by the end of the day. Our puppy waking up at 5 am is not helping the situation. My feet are already starting to KILL me and I get muscle aches at night ( I was told to eat more banana's). Other than that - I really can't complain! This is the last week of trimester 1!!!

My mom was looking for a way to sign up for this blog so that she would get an email every time I updated it but I can't find any functionality on here that would work so if you want to get an email when I update this blog - send me an email and I'll add you to the list. kirbywendland@yahoo.com

I was also told that I need to register now by several people - so I have started to think about doing that soon. Any helpful tips or suggestions on what we can't live with out?

Enjoy the rest of your week! Thanksgiving will be here very soon! YAY! Baby Gulia and I are both excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo to you feeling better and making it through the 1st trimester! I got the muscle aches while I slept and I hate bananas so I ate extra avocados which is another great source for pottasium (spelling?). So you can try that too if you get sick of bananas! My feet swole so bad, so the doc made me carefully watch my salt intake. There is no way I could go without salt so I switched to the Morton Lite Salt and it tasted the same. Limiting your salt intake and good foot rubs will make your feet feel better! Being tired all the time but hey you are growing a baby in there ya know, it takes a lot to do that! :o) Rest all you can now and give that puppy some NyQuil! Just kidding!
So how did work take the news? I am sure they are happy for you. Does everyone know now?
Register when you are ready. Are you going to find out what you are having? Cause if so it may be wise to wait until then so we know who we are shopping for. But if you are ready and anxious go for it! Here are a few things I suggest are must haves!
*Breast Pump & Boppy Pillow (if breastfeeding)
*Tons of onesies - you really can't have enough of those suckers!
*Mylicon Gas Drops - in case his/her has a tummy ache. It's safe to use on newborns and it is a life saver if they have gas!
*Glider - another lifesaver for both mom and baby
I know there is more, but I will email you those!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day because you have a tummy full of things to be thankful for! Speaking of which...pictures please!