Monday, September 29, 2008

Finally a nice medical receptionist.....

Today after lunch I mustered up the courage to try to call a medical imaging place to schedule my ultrasound. A place close to home was recommended by my doctors office. So I dialed the digits as my hands shook. I can't believe how nervous I get. I am prepared for battle.
Medical Imagining this is Nancy can I help you?
Yes, may I please make an appointment?
What is your last name?
(Oh no this is exactly how my previous attempt at this started!)
And your first?
Have you been here before?
No (GULP - please don't yell at me)
What do you need an appointment for?
Ultrasound
On what?
Pregnancy
Okay no problem when would you like to come in?

WAIT WHAT???? Nancy you are so nice to me!!!!

So we are all set for my 8 week ultrasound - I can't wait! I think then it will really sink in!

No comments: