Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Breaking the News....
I had a feeling that something was up this month - I mean, I've had this feeling before but it was based on obsession and craziness. This month I was so calm and relaxed and wasn't thinking about it every second. The fact that I was late kind of gave it away but I've been late before so that wasn't the ringer. I think the fact that I was exhausted - and when I say exhausted I mean I could sleep through an earthquake - gave it away. So one afternoon after work I went upstairs to change for our afternoon walk and peed on a stick. I was shocked that the double lines showed up right away - I didn't have to wait at all to see the results. I immediately ran down stairs to my husband who was putting away dishes. Mind you, he had no idea I was even thinking this was a remote possibility! It was two days before his birthday and I said would you like an early birthday present. He said sure and I held out the stick with those happy blue lines staring up at him. It took him a minute to register what it was and what it meant but once it was clear he got so excited. We hugged and I could not stop shaking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment