Monday, February 9, 2009

Upcoming

Hi All,

Our next ultrasound is scheduled for next Tuesday, February 17th so keep those fingers crossed that the placenta has moved and the cyst is gone. :) Make a note to check back here later that day for an update - the appointment is at 8 am.

Not much else going on - I feel bigger although everyone keeps telling me I don't look pregnant- which is getting kind of annoying - I guess everyone wants me to look large!

We are moving along slowly with the nursery but after about 10 paint sample colors of different colors we have finally found a winner and that is the first step!

Andy is in Orlando starting today through Thursday and I am ready for him to come home already!

Well, stay tuned for next week's appointment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our fingers and toes are crossed for you!
Ugh...I really think people mean well when they say how tiny you look. "Are they complimenting me or is it an insult?" is what went through my head when coworkers said that early into my pregnancy. Then at about 7 months they continued to tell me how huge and terrible I looked! I sincerly hope the people around you are nicer!
I don't know how big you are (hint hint, wink wink) but I am sure you are just the right size for you. I am sure you are eating all the right things but indugling every so often :o)
Get ready because the opinions are going to be coming from every direction now!
I really love this blog! It's a great way to stay updated with you! Take care!