Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dr. Appointment

Hi All,

Last night Andy and I had our Feb. doctors appointment with Dr. Domenitz. It was a pretty standard in and out appointment. Weight, Blood Pressure, Belly size are all good. Doc said babies anatomy was perfect and that the heartbeat was nice and steady. I asked if I was too small because that what everyone keeps telling me and he said I was perfect!He said the placenta issue should correct itself as my uterus gets bigger. I'll have another ultrasound in the next couple of weeks to check to see if its moved and if that cyst has gone away too. I keep telling the baby to reach over and try to rupture the cyst, maybe he or she is listening! So the next doctor's appointment is March 4th and it will be a little more exciting as I have to do the glucose test and also get the Rhogam shot for my A- blood. I'll post some more pictures of my belly soon and will of course update and let you know when the next ultrasound is.

Otherwise all is well. I feel good and can feel lots of movement! We purchased the nursery furniture, Andy's mom bought the crib and we got the dresser and a night stand. The dresser is in our garage in a box and the rest of it should be coming soon. We also have the glider from my mom sitting in a big box in our Family Room. We are getting the new carpet in about 3 weeks so the pressure is on to get that nursery painted. We've picked out paint samples so we are getting there! As soon as it's all done I'll be sure to post some pictures.

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippppeeee Happy to hear all is well--Granny